whether or not you are dodging the swings thrill of battle or touchdown punches fitxr, Digital actuality is a good way to work up a sweat – You typically overlook that you’re even understanding. Right this moment, we’re rolling out the flexibility to trace your Meta Quest health statistics from VR to your telephone. As soon as you have arrange the Transfer app — Meta Quest’s built-in health tracker that allows you to set targets for what number of energy you have burned and what number of minutes you have spent understanding in VR — you’ll be able to sync your Strikes. You possibly can select to do statistics with the Oculus cell app and Apple Well being. Beforehand, this data was solely out there within the Transfer whereas within the headset.
Learn how to sync your Transfer stats to your telephone
If you have not but arrange the Transfer app in your Meta Quest or Meta Quest 2, you’ll find it in your headset’s Apps panel. Entry your apps by choosing them out of your menu bar. First, you may be taken via a short onboarding move to find out your transfer targets.
As soon as you have arrange the Transfer app, you’ll be able to select to sync your Transfer statistics to your telephone by following these directions:
- First, select the choice to sync your information from VR to your Oculus cell app.
- From the Transfer app in VR, faucet Settings within the backside proper nook.
- Scroll right down to Join go to the Oculus cell app and toggle the swap.
- Your Transfer stats, together with data resembling transfer minutes, energy burned and targets, might be encrypted and saved on our servers so you’ll be able to monitor your health progress from the Oculus cell app.
- You possibly can disconnect your Transfer stats from the Oculus cell app at any time by going to your Transfer settings whereas within the headset.
- Subsequent, after your VR exercise session, open the Oculus cell app in your telephone.
- Click on on Transfer Tile on the Discover Tab
- You will note the Transfer dashboard, which can present your statistics for the day. You can too filter by app or view your month-to-month calendar.
Learn how to Sync with Apple Well being
For iOS customers, you may even have the choice to sync your statistics with Apple Well being so that each one your actions out and in of VR can be found in a single place. Syncing with Apple Well being will mechanically monitor your VR exercises in your iPhone or Apple Watch with out having to manually enter your exercises.
We’re rolling out these new options progressively, so in case you do not see them immediately, don’t fret—they’re on their method out.
- To hyperlink your Transfer statistics to Apple Well being:
- Join the Transfer to the Oculus cell app utilizing the directions above.
- Faucet on the Linked Apps tab on the high.
- Faucet the toggle subsequent to Apple Well being to allow syncing. If prompted, enable for each energetic power and train.
If you hook up with Apple Well being, details about your Meta Quest exercises, together with the apps used, estimated energy burned, and the headset you are utilizing, might be shared with Apple Well being. It will let you monitor your Transfer exercise with Apple Well being. You possibly can change your Apple Well being permissions by going to your iPhone Settings > Well being > Information Entry & Units > Oculus. You possibly can all the time disconnect from Apple Well being within the Oculus Cellular App. It will forestall new transfer exercise from being up to date in Apple Well being—nonetheless, your earlier transfer exercise will nonetheless be seen.
And if in case you have an Apple Watch, you’ll find your transfer stats on the Health Cellular & Watch app, listed underneath Health Gaming.
For extra data, go to go to help web page,
Able to work up a sweat in VR? Meta Quest has you lined too many choicesIrrespective of your temper or health degree.